Congratulations on being an FTV Film Festival Finalist!
This is only for projects which have been notified as being selected as a finalist.
What does this mean?
What do you do now?
Guidelines for Submitting Project Materials
We accept a variety of files:
- You can send us files through file sharing websites such as Hightail, WeShare and Dropbox (there are many others as well).
- Or, you can mail materials to FlipsideTV, 19744 Beach Blvd. #221, Huntington Beach, CA 92648, USA.
- You may also give us a downloadable or embeddable Vimeo link (we must have access on the domain flipsidetv.com to embed throughout the month of the festival)
- [Ideal] - Digital Files: We can take just about any high resolution file. Ideally, send us a high res h.264 mp4 with a minimum aspect ratio of 1280 x 720 (if output from Final Cut do not send Pro Res files). High resolution DVD output sizes are also fine if that is the highest resolution available.
- Master Files: In an ideal world, you would send us the digital file; separated audio files with dialogue on a separate channel (for international distribution requiring dubbing).
- [Minimum] - DVD Files: You can send us a ready-made DVD with extras; you can send us the digital files; or you can send/upload a DVD image file.
- Blu-Ray Files: You can send us a ready-made Blu-Ray with extras; or send separate digital files.
- Image Files: Send any DVD art (.psd files preferred) and 8-12 high res .jpg or .tif image files with descriptions.
- Supporting documents: 250-word story outline; list of any awards, accolades, festivals; cast and crew list.
- If requested: proof of copyright/ownership; media, property or talent releases